WHO SHOULD ATTEND LEARNING 2013?
- Learning Managers & Coordinators
- Training and Learning Professionals
- Workforce Development Professionals
- Chief Learning Officers
- Technology and Training Coordinators
- Developers & Designers
- IT and Technology Training Managers
- Instructional and Content Designers
- Suppliers of Learning Products and Services
- HR Managers and Staff
- Line Managers Involved in Workforce Productivity
- IT Coordinators Supporting Learning Products
- Higher Education & Workforce Training Colleagues
- Knowledge Management Staff
- Public Policy & Legislative Staff Focused on Learning
- Investment Professionals Involved in the Learning Marketplace
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
- If you are NOT interested in a highly interactive and problem solving learning event, do not come to Learning 2013.
- If you are NOT interested in new approaches to learning and training delivery, do not come to Learning 2013.